The answer to that question is by hiring talented experts online.
People often ask me where they can find skilled Scrum experts, so I decided to write this article. If you’re looking for the best talented Scrum experts, keep reading.
It’s no secret; I find some of the best-skilled Scrum experts on Fiverr – the freelance services platform. I can get Scrum work completed for super low prices – often for as little as $5!
There’s a vast pool of talent on Fiverr for various skills, including Scrum. Look at the table below – it shows some of the highest-rated Scrum experts on Fiverr.
Top 10 Best Freelance Scrum Experts for Hire
|Expert Name||Total Reviews (count)|
|1. prozarosolution Our Best Pick||154|
How Much Does Hiring a Freelance Scrum Expert Cost?
For my projects, I like to hire professional Scrum freelancers. Many people typically go to Scrum agencies for freelancers; while they are good at what they do, the prices are very high.
Instead, I go to Fiverr. Fiverr is a freelance services marketplace where you can find highly skilled professionals who carry out Scrum jobs for low prices – often for $5.
In my experience, these freelancers are just as skilled, if not more skilled, than those working for agencies. When you factor in the cheap rates, it’s a no brainer!
Why Hire a Freelance Scrum Expert on Fiverr?
There are lots of benefits to hiring freelance Scrum experts on Fiverr. Below are some of the key benefits:
- Instantly see and compare Scrum freelancers’ prices
- View freelancers’ profiles and feedback before hiring them
- There are plenty of Scrum freelancers offering professional services at competitive rates
- In addition to Scrum services, there are lots of other digital services on offer
- Fiverr is easy to use and offers excellent support compared to other platforms
- No complicated contracts or commitments –pay on an as-needed basis
As you can see, there are plenty of benefits to hiring freelance Scrum experts on Fiverr.
I’ve personally spent tens of thousands of dollars on Scrum services using Fiverr’s platform. Compared to using agencies, I’ve saved thousands of dollars using Fiverr, plus I’ve been able to vet Scrum freelancers before hiring them.
Finally, you can hire Scrum freelancers on Fiverr regardless of where you’re from.
How to Hire the Best Freelance Scrum Experts on Fiverr
If Fiverr looks like an attractive option to you for hiring Scrum experts, how should you go about hiring somebody? Well, I’ve hired countless freelancers over the years, so I have some tips to help.
Check them out below:
- Look at the freelancer’s profile. How long have they been working on Fiverr? What other Scrum services do they offer?
- Browse the freelancer’s feedback. Are most of their clients happy with the service? Is the freelancer professional and responsive?
- Send the freelancer a quick message. How long does it take for them to respond? Do they understand your project’s scope?
- Compare different freelancers. Don’t just hire the first one you see. Take the time to compare the various Scrum gigs offered on Fiverr.
Now that you know what to do when hiring a Scrum freelancer, you can get in touch with some of the best Scrum freelancers on Fiverr – see the top-rated experts at the beginning of this article.
Be sure to provide the freelancer with an outline of your project. While this isn’t a formal job interview, you will need to provide enough details so that the freelancer understands what you’re expecting.
This makes the entire process much smoother if you’re both on the same page.